- The auction opens on Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 6:00 am Eastern (3:00 am Pacific).
- The auction begins to close on Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific). At that time a ten minute timer is started for each lot.
If a lot receives a bid during that period, the ten minute timer for that lot is restarted. Thus, a lot is not closed until it has received no bids for ten minutes.
Please read this extra information about how the 10 minute timer works.
- Internet bidding is strongly encouraged. Email bidding is not permitted. If you prefer to place your bids by phone, please don't hesitate to call us.
We ask that you call us before 10pm Eastern time to place a bid or ask questions. If possible, please contact us early in the auction with your questions.
- The highest bidder shall prevail. Bids, once placed, cannot be retracted. It is the sole right of the Auctioneer to settle any dispute between bidders
and to regulate the auction process. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
- There will be no callbacks.
- There are no reserves.
- You must bid in the following bid increments:
|Up to $5|| . . . ||$1|
|$5 to $100|| . . . ||$5|
|$100 to $300|| . . . ||$10|
|$300 to $500|| . . . ||$20|
|$500 to $1,000|| . . . ||$25|
|$1,000 to $2,500|| . . . ||$50|
|$2,500 to $5,000|| . . . ||$100|
|$5,000 and up|| . . . ||$250|
- All bidders agree to pay a 10% buyer's premium.
- At the close of the auction the highest bidder will be given the name of the second highest bidder. The highest bidders' names are confidential.
- We offer a layaway plan for your convenience. Please contact us for additional details.
- Returns are acceptable for ANY REASON within seven days of receipt. We want you to be 100% satisfied. Please call before returning any item.
- Shipping charges are $12 for the first item and $3 for each additional item. Additional charges may apply for shipping
outside the lower 48 states; for heavy or large items; or for multiple boxes. Items are insured for the price realized. Insurance is $1 per $100 for a total over $100.
- Sales tax of 6.25% will be added to the final price for residents of Massachusetts unless a valid Massachusetts resale license is on file with us.
- Items will not be shipped until payment has been made in full. Payment may be by cash, check or money order drawn from a US bank. Please make your checks out to Bill Meier. Sorry, we do not accept PayPal or Credit cards.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from the auction at any time, and reserves the right to make corrections or add information at any time. If there is any discrepancy, the website is the definitive reference.
- If at any time during the auction period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal auction process, the auction can be postponed or terminated at the Auctioneer's discretion.
Last updated: April 1, 2018