- The auction opens on Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 at 9:00am EDT (6:00am PDT) and closes on Sunday, March 30th, 2014 at 10:00pm EDT (7:00pm PDT).
- Ten minutes before the auction closing time which is Sunday, March 30th, 2014 at 10:00pm EDT (7:00pm PDT), a ten minute timer is started for each item. If an item receives a bid during that period, the ten minute timer for that item is reset. Thus, an item is not closed until it has received no bids for ten minutes. Please read this extra
information about how the 10 minute timer works.
- Bids are processed in real time, so internet bidding is strongly encouraged. Email bids are discouraged. Please call before 11pm Eastern time to place a bid or ask questions. If possible, please call early in the auction with your questions.
- The highest bidder shall prevail. Bids, once placed, cannot be retracted. It is the sole right of the Auctioneer to settle any dispute between bidders and to regulate the auction process. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
- There will be no callbacks for this auction.
- You must bid in the following bid increments:
|Up to $5|| . . . ||$1|
|$5 to $100|| . . . ||$5|
|$100 to $500|| . . . ||$10|
|$500 to $1,000|| . . . ||$25|
|$1,000 to $2,500|| . . . ||$50|
|$2,500 to $5,000|| . . . ||$100|
|$5,000 and up|| . . . ||$250|
- All bidders agree to pay a 10% buyer's premium.
- The highest bidder will be given the name of the second highest bidder. The highest bidders' names are confidential.
- Shipping charges are $12 for the first item and $3 for each additional item. Additional charges may apply for shipping
outside the lower 48 states; for heavy or large items; or for multiple boxes. Items are insured for the price realized. Insurance is $1 per $100 for a total over $100.
- Sales tax of 6.25% will be added to the final price for residents of Massachusetts unless a valid Massachusetts resale license is on file with us.
- Items will not be shipped until payment has been made in full. Payment may be by cash, check or money order drawn from a US bank. Please make your checks out to Bill Meier. Sorry, we do not accept PayPal or Credit cards.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank.
- For your convenience we have a layaway plan.
- Returns are acceptable for ANY REASON within seven days of receipt. Please call before returning any item.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item from the auction at any time. Additionally, the Auctioneer reserves the right to make corrections or add information at any time. If there is a discrepancy between other information, including the online catalog, and the web site, the web site is the definite reference.
- If at any time during the auction period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal auction process, the auction can be postponed or terminated at the Auctioneer's discretion.